Do you ever feel like a spectator in God’s kingdom? Perhaps you know there’s something you should be doing, but you just can’t pinpoint it. Most of us want to make a big impact with our lives, but struggle with questions.
• How can I be sure I’m not missing God’s will for me?
• What role do my unique gifts play in building God’s kingdom?
• How do I make sure I live up to my God-given potential?
• Is my calling less significant if I’m not in “ministry”?
• How do I balance resting in God’s grace with meaningful actions for His kingdom?
• How do I break fear and move forward even when it feels uncertain and risky?
In this profound audio book, best-selling author John Bevere relies on a careful exploration of Scripture and uses powerful stories to help you think differently about your calling and why it’s so important to God. As you hear these words, you’ll be empowered to multiply your God-given gifts and step into your potential.